Step by step instructions
- Wash/waterblast the entire surface.
- Use a leaf blower to remove excess water.
- Once dry, apply waterproof sealant by brush, roller or LRDIY spray machine to cracks, holes, gaps, corners, wall floor joint or over the top of applied seamtape. Apply the correct width geotextile at the same time onto the wet product over the hole, crack, seams etc and ensure you brush the air from underneath the applied geotextile and make sure there are no crinkles.
- During this you can use rapid cure spray to instantly set the product incase of approaching rain or to speed the job up. Watch the rapid cure video to see how this is done.
- Apply a second coat to all the above areas and if so the 3rd coat , depending how thick you want it and how long you want it to last.
- Waterproof sealant must be cured. Before backfilling, wait 2-3 days.